BRAMS is a registered NDIS service provider – and we are always looking to add casual Support Workers to our dedicated NDIS Services team.
The Support Worker role is flexible and varied, with individual supports provided to our clients based on what they need and where and when they would like to have supports.
Duties may include, but are not be limited to;
- Assisting people with daily routine tasks
- Transport for clients to get out and about, to appointments, shopping and other places
- Assisting with some household tasks if needed
- Supporting clients in the community with being involved in social and recreational activities
- Providing encouragement and support to help clients reach their goals
If you have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate well with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences, the ability to problem solve and work in a flexible way, a current drivers license and a current Police Clearance (or can get one) please apply today!
If you have qualifications or experience supporting people with disability this is preferred – but not essential as training can be provided to the right applicants.
To apply, please submit your application through the link below
For further information, please email Mel at email@example.com
or 9192 1338 or 0436 032 168