A wonderful opportunity to make a difference in a rewarding job, while enjoying the laidback lifestyle of the beautiful Kimberley.
- Make a difference in the local community
- Generous employee benefits and salary packaging
- Positive and passionate workplace
- Annual Airfare after 12 months continuous employment
- Relocation Allowance
- 6 Weeks Annual Leave
- $104,943.80 per annum | Full time
Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (BRAMS) delivers a wide range of health and wellbeing services to more than 6500 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the Broome region.
We take pride in providing a friendly and supportive workplace with generous salary packaging, access to a range of leave (including study leave), and opportunities for career advancement.
BRAMS has recently been accepted as a trial site to implement a project to deliver a Family and Domestic Violence program through AHCWA. The project aims to:
- Provide a culturally responsive and holistic FDV service, including case management and wrap-around support;
- Provide a crisis response; and
- Raise awareness of FDV in the community through culturally responsive education.
About the Role
The Family and Domestic Violence Coordinator will lead a team of multidisciplinary practitioners to deliver high quality, culturally safe and effective responses to Aboriginal and Torres Islander women and children seeking support and safety from family violence.
To be successful, you will need:
- Have demonstrated experience or understanding of health and wellbeing issues affecting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people; and
- Demonstrated understanding and application of Family and Domestic Violence models and theories.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage a culturally responsive working environment which supports effective working relationships within and across teams.
Candidates for the position of Family and Domestic Violence Coordinator must submit their resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in a rewarding job that benefits the local community. Apply today!
For more information relating this position please contact Melanie Prewett via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closes: Close of business 25th February 2023 – We reserve the right to close off this position before the closing date should we have a suitable applicant pool.