A wonderful opportunity to make a difference in a rewarding job, while enjoying the laidback lifestyle of the beautiful Kimberley.
- Make a difference in the local community
- Generous employee benefits and salary packaging
- Positive and passionate workplace
- Annual Airfare after 12 months continuous employment
- 5 Weeks Annual Leave
- $62,953.28 per annum | Full time
The Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (BRAMS) is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service which has been caring for the Broome community for more than 40 years. When we first opened our doors in 1978, BRAMS was the first remote Aboriginal Medical Service in Western Australia.
BRAMS provides comprehensive, holistic and culturally responsive primary health care, social and emotional wellbeing services, and NDIS support to Aboriginal people living in Broome. BRAMS delivers more than 40,000 of occasions of service each year. BRAMS delivers services in accordance with our Model of Care.
About the Role
The Recall Administration Officer manages and coordinates medical recalls for all patients requiring follow-ups for pathology reviews, external specialist referrals, chronic health conditions and health care plans.
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous experience within an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Service.
- Administration experience is essential, preferably in a health-related environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, engage effectively and work together with, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Candidates for the position of Recall Administration Officer must submit their resume and cover letter addressing the selection criteria.
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in a rewarding job that benefits the local community. Apply today!
For more information relating this position please contact Jonathan Blundell via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closes: Close of business 10th February 2023 – We reserve the right to close off this position before the closing date should we have a suitable applicant pool.