The end of the year is rapidly approaching, but there’s no sign of the pace slowing here at BRAMS.
We are busy working towards our NDIS re-accreditation, and achieving our National Health Care Accreditation.
We are also working in partnership with WANDA to obtain our AOD Accreditation, and we thank Rochelle and Angelia for visiting BRAMS to gain a better understanding of the services we are delivering, and how the AOD Accreditation will enable us to enhance our service delivery.
- Wound Care Workshop
- Trauma-Informed care training
- New Staff ~ Welcome to the Team
- SEWB Flooding Response
- STARS Clinic (Women’s Health Week)
- Community Connector Coordinator + Allied Health team
- AHCWA Youth Committee Camp 2023
- Welcome Back Dr Laura
- Welcome Dr Tom
- Empowered Youth Leaders – AGM
- Hepatitis Training
- NDIS Worker Screening Unit Visit
- Lead Auditor Training