Broome Regional Aboriginal Medical Service (BRAMS) delivers a wide range of health and wellbeing services to more than 6500 Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in the Broome region.
We take pride in providing a friendly and supportive workplace with generous salary packaging, access to a range of leave (including study leave), and opportunities for career advancement.
About the Role:
The Cleaner perform cleaning duties to ensure the cleaning at BRAMS offices, clinics and amenities are maintained to a high level of cleanliness.
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous cleaning experience
- Have an understanding for Work Health and Safety and Infection Control Principles
- BRAMS will support the successful applicant to gain a relevant qualification in environmental cleaning.
Please note candidates will need to complete the following screening checks:
- National Police Check
- Working With Children Check
- Identification Check
About the Benefits:
In addition to a rewarding role and great place to work, you will enjoy an attractive remuneration package, including:
- Base salary of $62,500 – $64,000 per year
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Annual airfare allowance so you can journey home or visit family
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your experience and interest in this position.
This is a wonderful opportunity to make a difference in a rewarding job, while enjoying the laidback lifestyle of the beautiful Kimberley. Apply today!